7 February, 2022
Version 1.4.300 has been released!
- Avatars: Avatars will now appear vertically
- Rebrand: Rebranding from SpatialWeb to Vatom Spaces
- Replace: Objects can now be replaced by selecting a different file or specifying a URL
- Business Card: No longer have to click "Preview" when updating values in the business card
- External Plugins: External plugins can now use method
this.world.getSpaceName()to get the name of the current space
- Landing Page: Reduced "Vatom" logo size by about 50%
- Places: "Go to Place" button has been moved to the top of the panel
- Report Issue: New button "Report an Issue" has been added to the top admin bar and as a button in the "Help" plugin
- Toast: Added bottom Toast notifications to inform you when you are sharing your webcam or audio
- Uploads: A warning popup will now show when uploading files larger than 10MB
- View Mode: Last view mode you were in is now the view mode that is automatically selected when navigating to another space
- Analytics: Analytics dashboard can now open correctly on mobile devices
- Audio: Resolved issue causing a slowdown or speedup of audio when using the "Media Plugin"
- Custom Landing Page: Text in the layout preview will now always be visible
- Gravity: Gravity is now locked for a short duration when switching space, so you will no longer fall through the floor when arriving in a new space
- Presentation Plugin: Various fixes for presentation zone issues
Go check it out now in Vatom Spaces!